Share Trading Tips

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This is it: How to Buy Gold and Silver

To ensure uninterrupted delivery please add mail@wyattresearchnewsletters.com to your contact book

From the desk of

Ian Wyatt

Editor, Daily Profit

Wednesday
March 23, 2011

To unsubscribe - click here

 

This is it: How to Buy Gold and Silver

 

Fellow Investor,

 

I'm writing this email to you because many Wyatt Investment Research readers have asked how to get the Gold and Silver Buyer's Guide report that I recently put together. I've made this guide available to some subscribers, but I wanted to give you the opportunity to take a look at this guide as well. http://www.globalcommodityinvesting.com/images-covers/Cover_GCI_GoldSilverGuide_2.jpg

 

Who am I? I'm Kevin McElroy, the editor of the Resource Prospector, a newsletter dedicated to commodity investments.

 

I've been a gold and silver investor since 2008, when gold sold for $850 an ounce, and silver sold for $15 an ounce. I've bought gold and silver every year since then and I plan on buying more.

 

Back in 2008, people were saying that the bull market in precious metals was long in the tooth; that it wouldn't pay to buy gold and silver near their all time highs, etc - the same exact things the naysayers repeat today.

 

These people don't understand some key things about gold and silver.

 

For one, paper is not money. People intuitively know that paper is worthless. And for thousands of years, the history of paper money has been marked by corruption, depreciation, and failure.

 

The temptation to print money is just too great. And while the Government tells you that it knows best, and while people like Tim Geithner tell you that they won't devalue the currency - we know that they have their own interests at heart.

 

As far as I can tell, the only way to make sure that you protect your personal interests is to own physical gold and silver.http://www.topstockinsights.com/adimages/goldreport2009/goldbars.jpg

 

Which is why I've put together all of the things I've learned from buying and gold and silver for myself and my family.

 

Buying gold and silver isn't like walking into your grocery store and picking up a sack of rice. There are very few retail bullion vendors who have been in business for longer than 10 years - and just a handful that have been in business for more than 30.

 

And as with any immature market, there are plenty of pitfalls.

 

So I wrote this report as a guide that everyone should have close at hand as they consider their precious metals purchases. I've made some of the mistakes, and hopefully after reading my guide, you won't repeat them yourself.

 

I sincerely believe that if you could read just one thing to guarantee that you won't get ripped off, buy the wrong thing, or simply pay too much, it would be this guide.

 

Buying precious metals today could be the single most important move you make to secure your hard-earned savings. http://img.bfpublishing.com/silvba.jpg

 

In this guide I also tell you exactly what bullion I prefer (page 3-4). I tell you which vendors I use (page 6). I tell you how much gold and silver you should consider buying for your personal portfolio (page 7).

 

And I tell you the single most important rule about owning physical gold and silver that can protect you from losing everything.

 

I've made this guide available to readers of a paid commodity research service I help research and write called Global Commodity Investing.

 

As such, I can't just send you this guide for free - it would be a disservice to current subscribers.

 

What I can do, is give you access to the report at a substantial discount. http://www.globalcommodityinvesting.com/adimages/etfs/Cover_GCI_3ETFs_2.jpg

 

If you give Global Commodity Investing a try, I'll immediately give you access to my report on how I buy gold and silver.

 

I'll also give you access to other reports, such as The Only 3 ETFs You need for Profits - a research report I helped write on how to invest in commodity ETFs.

 

You'll also learn about an opportunity to invest in American oil and gas companies in a report titled Bakken Profits: 3 Top Oil and Gas Stocks from the Fastest Growing Oil Region in the United States.

 

If for any reason you don't think Global Commodity Investing is right for you, or it just doesn't interest you, please let me know and I'll gladly refund the entire cost of your discounted subscription.http://www.globalcommodityinvesting.com/images-covers/Cover_GCI_3Oil_BakkenProfits_2.jpg

 

And you can keep the special reports I've mentioned just for being a Wyatt Investment Research subscriber and for trying out Global Commodity Investing.

 

You've made an important first step in requesting details on how to access this report.

 

(CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED)

 

I think if you're serious about owning gold and silver, you should read my guide. If you don't find my guide valuable, or you don't think you'll get any use out of my Global Commodity Investing service, then you can cancel.

 

But I think you'll find the information in my guide helpful. It will likely save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars you might otherwise waste buying the wrong bullion, or buying bullion from the wrong folks.

 

If I can save you a few hundred or even a few thousand dollars, I don't think it's too much to ask for you to take a risk trial to Global Commodity Investing.

 

Normally, one year of Global Commodity Investing costs $495.

 

But as a one-day special price to you, for being a loyal reader and for the many Resource Prospector readers who wrote to me personally to request this report, I've asked my boss, Ian Wyatt, to lower the price by 50%.

 

Today, you can sign up for a trial subscription to Global Commodity Investing for $245.

 

So if you're interested in requesting this report, click here to get started.

 

Good investing,

 

Kevin McElroy

=================================
=================================

This is a communication from Wyatt Investment Research.

We respect your privacy and therefore this email has been sent directly from Wyatt Investment Research.  Wyatt Investment Research does not provide our email lists and other data to third parties. This is consistent with our Privacy Policy as outlined on our web site. You may review it at:

http://www.wyattresearch.com

If you do not want to receive future communications from Wyatt Investment Research, please follow the unsubscribe instructions below.

========================
Unsubscribe Instructions
========================

You are subscribed with the following email address:


To unsubscribe from
Wyatt Investment Research emails click here.

If you believe this communication to be a mistake or unsolicited, please e-mail abuse@bfpnewsletters.com with details regarding your situation, and we will be sure to promptly investigate your situation.
 

A publication of Wyatt Investment Research
c/o Business Financial Publishing, LLC
380 Hurricane Lane Ste. 202

Williston VT 05495

 

Copyright © 2011 Business Financial Publishing, LLC. | Privacy Policy

Daily Profit
Wyatt Investment Research

c/o Business Financial Publishing
380 Hurricane Lane
Williston, VT 05495




No comments:

Post a Comment